- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
egin your safari tour from the convenient capital of Nairobi and wrap up with an extended holiday on the Kenya Coast! Choose from beach resorts at Mombasa, Diani, Tiwi, Kilifi, Malindi or Watamu.
Experience the adventure of an African wildlife safari in Kenya’s national parks and game reserves. Our tour packages feature unforgettable game drives and overnight stops at your choice of lodges or camps.
Natural World Safaris provides tour packages to suit your schedule – choose from our 3 to 12-day tours. We will gladly accommodate whatever length trip works best for you. And, we’re always available for your special requests. Just ask!
Then finish your safari vacation at a breezy Kenya coastal resort. It’s the best of both worlds!
From Nairobi to Mombasa & Kenya Beach Areas
The tour explores Amboseli with its immense elephant herds including other wildlife species.
The Amboseli provides best vantage points to view the awesome free standing Mount Kilimanjaro and its snow capped peaks (weather permitting).
Tsavo West is a scenic marvel and its visit includes a stop at the Mzima springs and Rhino sanctuary.
Tour finishes at the Kenya Coast for beach relaxation and holiday extension.
Accommodation is provided in optional economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges and tented camps.
Transport is by customized pop up top safari minivan.
Option of a 4 x 4 Land cruiser jeep is provided at an extra cost.
- 1 day at Amboseli National park
- Most of the Big Five
- Large Herds of Elephants
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants.
- Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelicans, Egyptian goose
- Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
- 1 day at Tsavo West National park
- Recent Volcanoes.
- Lava flows.
- Mzima Springs & underwater hippo and fish watching.
- Game viewing drives
- Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) =$ 20 per person to the village chief - Optional
Nairobi – Amboseli (250km: 4 hours)
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0730 hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel/Nairobi airport or residence.
Proceed to the Amboseli National park via the Nairobi – Mombasa highway
The scenic drive is through typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen and their cattle.
Afternoon game viewing drive in this small park at the shadows of the Mount Kilimanjaro.
Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
Its snow- capped peak dominate the background as we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Overnight at your Amboseli safari lodge or tented camp option.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Nairobi airport-hotel pick up transfers
- Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van.
- Services of an experienced English/other language speaking safari tour guide/driver.
- Stay in economy, comfort or luxury lodges / tented camps ( please choose )
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- First Class Madaraka Express Train tickets from Mtito Andei Station to Mombasa Train Station.
- The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue cover.
- Pick up at Madaraka Express Train Station & drop off at your Malindi, Watamu, Diani, Mombasa, Kilifi beach hotel.
- Government taxes and local levies
No details found.
No Details Found