- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Starting from / returning to Mombasa Island – Mombasa Port, Kilifi, Bamburi & North Coast beach area resorts
A coastal rain forest in Kenya? Anything is possible here!
Visit Shimba Hills to experience cool sea breezes, frequent mists and early morning clouds. Known for waterfalls, forests and bird viewing.
The reserve is about 30 kms south of Mombasa and a quick 10 Kms from Diani beach.
Safari picks up & drops off at:
Mombasa City, Nyali beach resorts, Mombasa Port, Shanzu beach resorts, Kilifi beach resorts, Bamburi beach resorts.
Tour pick up time
Tour collects from Mombasa and North coast beach hotels at 7:00am.
The drives takes approximately 1 hour across the Likoni Ferry if starting from Mombasa.
- Sheldricks Falls
- Sable Antelope
- Coastal rainforest
- Bird viewing
- Mwaluganje Forest
- Various View Points
- Transport in a customized pop up top minivan
- Pick up / drop off at Mombasa Island, Mombasa port, Diani and Bamburi Beach
- Services of experienced English/other language speaking safari tour guide/driver
- Bottled drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue
No details found.
No Details Found